Re: ? about new Quad Cab

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 13:18:53 EDT

I think they all can do it. Were your other daks 5-speeds? Probably the reason
you remember a recall is someone was raving about this being a safty hazard and
wanted to start a petition on the DML a few months back. I say, if your
concerned about it, put the parking brake on.

The only issue I have is my anti-theft club thing that holds the brake pedal up
won't work as advertised.

My girlfriend's mother's 93ish thunderbird does this too. So it's not exclusive
to Dodge.

Jay W