Re: Re: Broken bolts in exhaust manifold....

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 19:53:44 EDT

I got a set of easy extractors but I seriously could NOT find a decent
method of drilling a hole... those bolts chewed up my drillbits and my
dremel bits...

Seriously, its crap like this that makes me wish I never bought a dodge...
but I do know it happens in a lot of differnt kinds and years of trucks...
soo....

I guess I am going to take it to a mechanic, and we'll see how much money
they wanna fuck me for...

Wes