Re: Thank God for rain!!!!!!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 21:56:04 EDT

I'm still waiting. The Dodge cars often had a lead at the point the race
was called today - today's race just wasn't long enough for it to crumble
in the final 20 laps.

I'm a Dodge fanboy, but I really don't count this as a "victory" any more
than someone winning a trophy at a show because they were the only one to
enter their class.