Re: Re: Re: Broken bolts in exhaust manifold....

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 21:55:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/01 7:03:56 PM Central Daylight Time, wweems@fix.net
writes:

<< I got a set of easy extractors but I seriously could NOT find a decent
 method of drilling a hole... those bolts chewed up my drillbits and my
 dremel bits...

 Seriously, its crap like this that makes me wish I never bought a dodge...
 but I do know it happens in a lot of differnt kinds and years of trucks...
 soo....

 I guess I am going to take it to a mechanic, and we'll see how much money
 they wanna fuck me for...

 Wes >>

Wes, did you try the post I made in response to your initial posting of this
problem? If not, then try it and it will save you ALOT of headache and ALOT
of money also. I think I made reference to trying to drill those things out.
 If not, I meant to.

The other Will