Re: Brighter Foglights for factory foggies.....

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 11:49:47 EDT

Just remember when you change to higher wattage lights several things can go
wrong.

1.) Draw more current than the factory wiring can handle, melt a few wires.

2.) Put off more heat than the lens can handle, melt a lens.

3.) Draw more current than the fuse can handle, blow fuses.

Generally systems are over built so a small upgrade will usually work. But
doubling the power might require some upstream upgrades.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm