Re: 17" Tires

From: greasy (gg428@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 12:28:01 EDT

I don't know the backspacing, American Racing makes these specifically for
the daks. They DO NOT tuck unto the fenders, if you do not have fender
flares they will stick out past the fender. I have the Hotchkiss suspension,
and those wheels and tires have only rubbed once on the top of the fender. I
am looking for a taller tire for the rear, but I can not find anything I am
happy with.