Re: break light cut out switch

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 14:03:17 EDT

I had one on a Pacer (Funny looking, but had a great ride!!) I used a
montiery off push button switch. It need to be pushed in order to cut out
the brake lights. Used it in playing hide-n-seak ;)

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
    Every minute in a Dodge is a minute worth living.