Re: Dodge tough-Ferd ain't

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 14:09:09 EDT

Sit down take a breath and and just be thankful no one was hurt. Keep us
updated on the poor baby. After hearing about a Dak getting hurt, I have to
go I feel a tear coming :(

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
    Every minute in a Dodge is a minute worth living.