RE: Re: Re: Re: gen 1 gen 11 gen 111 ???

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 21:22:24 EDT

<If you don't believe me, go get you self a 91 grille and try to bolt it on
a 90.
All of the sheetmetal before the firewall was changed>

That's not quite right. While it's true a 91 grill won't fit on a 90
truck, the reason is because of the radiator support. Not everything from
the firewall forward was changed. The hood, bumper, grille, headlights,
radiator support and hood were all changed. The front frame rails were
were modified/lengthened.

David