Re: LAST CALL - power slider

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 21:10:18 EDT

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:00:11 -0400, moperbob@home.com ("Robert
Tucker") wrote:
>I will be placing the first order for the power sliding windows on Monday.
>If anyone has sent an email requesting one and I have not responded to them,
>please send another email. According to CR Lawrence, it will take

I have a C.R. Lawrence power slider and it's a great mod! No, it
doesn't make the truck go faster, but with a CC it sure is nice to be
able to open and close the back window at the touch of a button.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.358 @ 95.75, 337rwhp N/A
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/lig/t/h/therrin/dakota.html