Wrecked Dak :-(

From: Dustin Dumbravo (iluv2fly83@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 23:28:16 EDT

Hey everyone,

 Well, I hate to inform ya'll I wrecked my new 2001
Dakota tonight. There was a round orange barricade in
the middle of the road and cars started braking and
before I knew it, BAM! Hit the Suburban in front of
me. Really no damage to his crome bumper, didn't even
look pushed in. My front bumper is in pretty good,
with one huge dent in the middle from who knows what
hit that. My radiator was leaking a bit, so I used
duct tape to fix the leak until I could drive it to
the local Dodge dealership in Lewisville. So I will
need a new front bumper and a new radiator. Anyone
know any estimates?? :-) Wish I had some pics, but I
don't wanna bring back the memories! Off I go tomm.,
to the dealership bright and early!

Dustin Dumbravo
dodviper@flash.net
Lewisville, TX

2001 Dak 4.7L CC 5-spd 3.92 now bruised up. :-(