Re: Re: Pismo Report, Oh Man, What A Hoot!!!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 23:50:56 EDT

Punch mi amigo, if I see them coming, yeah, I'll move. I have no prob
with it. But to just ride my tail to the point of not seeing his hood
without giving me time to scoot over, sorry, no dice. You push me, I'll
push back. Simple. He was tailing our other members as well. Kid was
taught a lesson. 4 on 1, not good odds for him.
   The BMW Bimbo, we were in bumper to bumper (walking speed) traffic.
Like I could really move then. As I said before, it served her right!!
  Besides, have you ever driven in So Cal?? Saw a plate frame that
reminded me when I saw your note "Courtesy My Ass, This Is California"
I've got too many miles on the road (average 70k miles per year), I've
seen all the tricks. Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Be a butt head,
you deserve what's coming. I give everyone a chance.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm