RE: For folks looking to put a PC in their Dak

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 23:51:56 EDT

I would just like to have something to put all 11GB of Mp3's that have on
one medium. I am thinking of getting the Nomad Jukebox which holds 6-20GB
and then plug this into a new head unit. I have a laptop as well but it is
a top of the line Gateway thus having a 15.7" screen. I would like to find
a laptop mount that can go in the Dak but is removable. I have seen a few
at Gall's but I need to check some other sources.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422