Re: RE: Made For You wire looms

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 00:18:09 EDT

I've had them on my Dak for 2 years or so now. My wires haven't
budged one millimeter in that time. These are by far the best wire looms you can
get! You can see them on my webpage under "wires" if anyone wants to
check them out.... great to hear their customer service is on par
with K&N!!!

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com