Re[2]: ...sigh... what's next?

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 00:51:03 EDT

> okay,
> today we tried plugging the vacuum line to the EGR... nothing... didn't
> change anything... then we hooked a voltmeter to the TPS, and it read okay.
> The computer hasn't shown any codes with the ol' on-off method...

> anyone?

> -miggity
> still stumped

Mike, this was a power surge problem right??? If so, mine at one time
would surge/backfire and sometimes die when I had a bad O2 sensor.
Computer showed no error codes. AND it was a new sensor! Just trial and
error before I chased it down. Swapping in the old O2 sensor was just
a desperation move..... Something to think about. Good luck with it!

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com