Now: Playa Hating Was: Is this someone from the DML??

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 13:50:07 EDT

Hey hey hey now! My old 88 Dakota looked alot like that before I sold it!
It had 56ft of neon under it with another 16ft in the bed. I had the usual
plate frames front and rear. I had a 24" tube behind the grille facing the
a/c condensor, I used 2 18" tubes in a custom overhead console as my interior
lights, along with 2 10" mini-tubes under each seat, 4 10" mini-tubs hidden
under the dash. Under the hood I used a 14" tube for a underhood light along
with an 8" tube mounted in the fan shroud. And once the then "New" product
called Hot Wirez came out, I used them to highlight the body line on the side
of the Dakotas (ya know, the one that goes from the top of the front
headlight assem to the back tail lights on a Gen-I and Gen-II). I even
managed to mount some small custom made 4" tubes on a bracket of the a-arms
and the rear axle so they would shine on the inside of the rims at night
while I was driving. Nothing wrong with neon. Just another way to express
yourself in the world of sport truck. Some people might look at lifted 2wds
and think they are dumb. I see nothing wrong with them, it is just another
way to express your ideas in the world of sport trucking. Not to mention
that if you talk to Tony "Ironman" Stewart, you might find out that lifted
2wds (aka. Pre-Runners) are pretty dayum cool. Even if you don't like the
way it looks, you have to respect the attempt to do just like everyone else
has wanted to do on this list, the attempt to set their own Dakota apart from
every other vehicle on the road. Alot of people think I am crazy for
spending all I have on my Dakado, and I am in the process of spending more
now, but I just tell them that I did that so I can claim that I have a very
unique Dakota. ok, I am getting off my shoebox now.

The other Will