RE: Made For You wire looms

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 08:30:52 EDT

Jay,
They are nice wire looms. If hot for my headers, I'd still have them on.
You have to take out the valve cover bolts, but don't worrty about leaks.
The silicone gaskets seal very well. The bolt heads for the looms are
recessed. Just take one bolt out at a time and replace them. This will
retain the current seal between the cover and head. I found it necessary to
cut a notch in the base of each loom in order to fit down past the outer lip
of the valve cover. Don't know if anyone else had this problem or not.

Think you'll like the looms if you get them. Just keep your eye on them and
make sure they stay tight.
Rich - Ashburn, VA