Made For You wire looms Attn Jon S.

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 18:28:02 EDT

Thanks Jon, appreciate it. But everytime I go to your website, I get your
homepage (the 2 flags) and I can't go anywhere from there. This has got me
pi$$ed off as I know you have excellent advice that I want, need, etc. I
can get to any other DML users site by just clicking on their link in their
emails that they send to the DML. Any advice?

TTYL
Jay