Re: Made For You wire looms Attn Jay

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 19:00:52 EDT

What browser are you using? I know the menu coding will NOT work with the
newest version of Nutscrape and some versions of the AOhelL browser...

give this link a shot...
www.fast4x4.net/installs.htm

__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

Thanks Jon, appreciate it. But everytime I go to your website, I get your
homepage (the 2 flags) and I can't go anywhere from there. This has got me
pi$$ed off as I know you have excellent advice that I want, need, etc. I
can get to any other DML users site by just clicking on their link in their
emails that they send to the DML. Any advice?

TTYL
Jay