Re: air fuel gauge?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 01:42:11 EDT

Thanks. I already ordered the boost and air/fuel gauges. AFter reading
more about it on the archives, I decided that it's for "trends" anyways, so
who cares? hehe.

Now I just need someone to point me to which wire I'll need to tap into for
the air/fuel's signal wire..... (someone mentioned a wire near the pcm, so
I wouldn't have to run a wire from the pre-cat o2 to the motor, then back
into the cab..?)

-Chuong

<<I also suspect the digtal readouts would be
unreadable at anything except open loop anyway, due to the rapidly
fluctuating voltage. (And your truck will spend the vast majority of
its time in closed loop; open loop will happen mostly at coast and WOT,
as well as briefly at startup.)