Re: RE: so cal meet

From: scott quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 17:22:09 EDT

on 8/23/01 10:09 AM, Smokindakota at webmaster@smokindakota.com wrote:

> October 21,2001 - Octoberfest presented by Severed Ties. It is in Fontana
> near the California Speedway. My truck will be there in the Totally Polished
> booth. You might be able to find more info at www.severedties.com. There is
> also a car show presented by Art Of Noize in September. You can get info on
> there website www.artofnoize.com. DDay is this Sunday in San Bernadino.
> There is also a lowrider show in Santa Barbara, CA this Sunday off of
> Hollister.
>
> Steven
>
> http://www.smokindakota.com
> http://www.soundofprestige.com
> ICQ 42763370
> AOL IM - SMKNDAKTRK

Hi Jeff,

No offense but those shows are kinda klicker and bagger shows and most of
the Dak's will be competing with s-10's with air bags and stereo's . I just
went to the summer Jamboree and placed 3rd out of a 100 or so trucks and 98
of them were s-10's with a set of wheels air bags and a stereo , no motor
mods except for colored tubing and a big K&N. I may be wrong but most of
the R/T's are made to kick ass not scrape the gas tank.

Scott Q