RE: so cal meet

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 13:09:23 EDT

October 21,2001 - Octoberfest presented by Severed Ties. It is in Fontana
near the California Speedway. My truck will be there in the Totally Polished
booth. You might be able to find more info at www.severedties.com. There is
also a car show presented by Art Of Noize in September. You can get info on
there website www.artofnoize.com. DDay is this Sunday in San Bernadino.
There is also a lowrider show in Santa Barbara, CA this Sunday off of
Hollister.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com