Re: Re: Brighter Foglights for factory foggies.....

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 21:42:09 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/2001 3:37:15 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
gogglesqq@home.com writes:

> instead of spending money on blue foglights I suggest that you buy hooked on
> phonics. Ive heared it works great for kids 6-12.

Well i wouldn't matter if they where blue or not, all you'd see are my nice
blue rear running lights!!!

Greg

PS I don't really give a damn about spellin, eighter you know what I mean,
need clarification, or can go to hell!

PPS As for the melting wiring thing, I had problems with that when I go form
50 to 100, but from 27 to 50 hasn't been even remotely a problem, even under
the hood where the wire runs, it's still cool to the touch after a 2 hr trip
(compaired to the other wires....)