IAT Adjuster, Attn: Bernd

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 21:46:18 EDT

I installed the IAT adjuster today and tried it out on the way home from
work. WOW! I felt a definite increase in throttle response. Feels nice, I
will try to get it to the track tomorrow night and see if it makes any
difference.

Now for the complaints! You need to:
1. Make the instructions in a font that you can actually read without a
microscope.

2. Make the harness about two feet longer! I ran the box from below the
instrument cluster on the Drivers side of the column through the grommet in
the firewall you recommended and still came up short. Two more feet please!
Charge an extra dollar if you have to.

3. The switch is unmarked, even though the instructions indicate a white
dot. You need to start clarifying it a little more in the instructions,

4. The rubber covering on the wire SUCKS! it is too soft and snags easily. I
know where you can get a four conductor with a heat resistant, tear
resistant tough jacket. You can even order it with your name on the jacket!

That's all the complaints I have, It really does work though. I love it so
far, the best $30 I spent on my Dak.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)