Re: Re: Another Brake Job

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 00:24:05 EDT

Speaking of calipers, does anybody know of any "upgraded" calipers? I really
don't want to keep my stock calipers or replace them with some POS
stock-style reman junkers if I don't have to-when the time comes. I know
about the powerslots and the upgraded raybestos pads, but I've heard nothing
about any upgraded calipers or any braided stainless hoses. Anybody??? I
think I may call Earl's about some hoses.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html