Re: Dealer Told Me......

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 06:48:54 EDT

> That the wheel studs on our trucks are weak and I should replace them
> with something stronger if I continue to go wheeling. Is this true? Btw,
> I do trust this dealer, well, this service man anyways, lol!!

 I have never had a threading nor a broken wheel stud on my truck. I wouldnt
worry about it till you do indeed start breakig them. It's not like all on
one tire are going to just snap off at one time, if indeed it were a
problem. Also, if it was that bad of a problem, there would be a NHTSA or DC
recall on them.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6