Re: Re: No Pipe After Muffler?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 08:13:49 EDT

heh, I have something a bit shorter, and louder :-)

I have true duals, no kitties, with dual 2 chamber flows, dumping out before
the rear pass. tire.. its loud, and people know I have a cam in her at
idle.... I've had many a comments, infact, last night, a low 12 sec 5.0
was like, DAYUM, that sounds good... :)

Tim Berry