Re: No Pipe After Muffler?

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 16:26:41 EDT

>>I was just going to remove all the pipe after the Flowmaster, and see how
it
sounds, but wasnt sure what to expect. Will this 'short' of exhaust system
have a positive or negative affect on the truck?<<

Hey Kyle,
I cut my pipe off after the Borla, which is right under the space between
the bed and cab. It got much louder in the cab, but not much louder outside
the truck. I haven't seen any drivability issues thus far... except I don't
drag my tailpipe on the street anymore =)
It'll be loud in the cab... almost annoying... it's hard to hold a
conversation in my truck at 80mph with the windows down and the exhaust
screaming under the pass. seat...

-miggity