RE: No Pipe After Muffler?

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 15:23:50 EDT

don't do it. I just did and it was awful on the V6. I jsut put a 50 series
SUV muffler with all new pipe bent smoth to the stock location. Much
better. I had no bottom end with the dump and the sound was aweful!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual