Re: RE: Tire Sizes - Actual Sizes

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 18:37:07 EDT

The stock rims on a 97 are wider than those on a pre-97. Remember,
31x10.5's were never an option on pre-97's. I've got 31x10.5's on the truck
now. I've run them 48,000 miles....which I can't complain about, but I
think they would have lasted longer had they actually fit correct. They are
wore really funny even though I rotated them regularly.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95