Re: Will 32x11.5 - 15 BFGoodrich MudTerrains fit ?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 14:36:23 EDT

A guy here at work just told me about them this week. They sound pretty good
and come in a lot more sizes than previous models.

http://www.4x44u.com/Features/BFG2001/
http://www.rockcrawler.com/features/newsshorts/01july/bfg.asp
http://www.off-road.com/jeep/products/bfg/

I don't think you can get a 3.73 for our trucks (but maybe some aftermarket
house has a setup, I haven't looked), 3.92 is a standard gear and should give
you some extra kick. While you're at it, a limited slip or a full locker in the
rear is worth it.