Reverse Slam Question on '99?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 15:37:56 EDT

Does anyone have and information or experience with the '99 model Daks
"slamming", or shifting abruptly into reverse? I'm not talking
accidentially, bu when you want to backup. I guess you might term this as a
forceful engagement into gear.

My next door cubical person is purchasing a nicely kept '99 CC Sport V6.
One thing the dealership told her was that this particular year had the
problem I described above.

I know she'll appreciate any feedback you can provide.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

PS. I'm working on her to join the DML. :'B