Re: Subwoofer in a Reg. Cab

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 18:13:09 EDT

i have a 98 r/t regular cab..space is really limited..i have 2 10" kicker
comp. subs..they are the best with little airspace..i removed my center
console and my stereo shop custom built me a box..the box is my new center
console and the best thing is that you cant even tell..my box was
fiberglassed and painted to match my truck..a good shop can build this plus
you still have legroom..i have 4 6" point source eclipse.one pair 6*9 behind
the seats and 300 watt fosgate going to my subs and a 300 watt eclipse amp
for my mids and highs.also have a vcr and 7 inch screen for viewing movies
mounted above my rearview mirror...
oh by the way its not all show ..i just installed a kenne bell
supercharger..runs well. if you need more info i can get you a box made for
around 425 dollars.