Re: NV3500 5spd.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 19:20:55 EDT

I thought that the Hurst didn't need it?

By the way, some people have complained that these shifters are a little
noisy, I disagree, they are VERY noisy! I actually quieted mine down a
little by using a stock shift knob. Let me know if that bushing will fit, if
it does, I may pull mine out and install it.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)