front brakes need replacement!!

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 23:29:37 EDT

Heya there,

My Dakota has racked 41,000 miles and is in need of front brake pads and
rotors. Seems kinda odd that the inner pads are worn out more than the
outers...but anyway I was wondering if anyone knew of any good online places
to buy brake pads and the Powerslot Rotors. Any idea about how much I'll be
spending on parts? We only have a NAPA around this part of Alaska I'm in,
and they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if they had Powerslots.
:( So if anyone can give me some ideas where to pick some up, I'd greatly
appreciate it! Recommendations on what brakes are good would awesome as
well! Thanks a bunch, happy Dak'in!

Darren Asuncion
Kodiak, AK
'99 Intense Blue CC 4x4, Sport +, 5.2 V8, 3.55 lsd (8.25"), 44RE auto,
4wheel ABS, 31" BFG All-terrain KO
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html