leaks oh the leaks

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 11:54:59 EDT

Well I was underneath the Dak this morning giving it some much needed
attention and boy was I in for a surprise. I found I have an oil leak,
tranny leak, and transfer case leak. Oh all at once oh no the HORROR. Now
as to what I should do about this, the tranny has been leaking since I
bought it last year. It has been into 2 different dealers for this and it
still is leaking. I don't really want to mess with the transfer case due to
my mechanical ability. Sorry for the post, just needed to voice my
frustrations.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6