RE: leaks oh the leaks

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 12:28:28 EDT

Tranny leaks are tough..unless it's just a pan gasket. Usually it's a seal
and that means tearing it at least partially down to replace it. I can't
help you much with transfer cases but I would imagine it's a lot like
trannys. Oil leak in the engine could be as simple as valve cover gaskets
leaking to something difficult like the rear main seal. When you're under
there see if you can determine exactly where the leaks originate. That will
give the DML'ers a better shot of assessing your problem and determining a
solution.

Good luck.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD