Went to Car Show Today..It Rained..My Dak is "Class Winner"!!!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 16:23:44 EDT

Went to the car show in Portage,Wi today,put on by the MOPAR group of
Madison,Wi..

This was an "all makes" show.There were 27 cars/trucks in all.Not bad for a
rainy day,complete with thunder/lightning.My Dakota Quad Cab was entered in
the "Modified Truck" class.There were 3 trucks in all...

A 1995 Ford F150(lt. brown),A 1979 Dodge "Little Red Wagon"
and my 2000 Dakota Quad Cab.

I was the "Class Winner".Best Mopar award went to a 1974 Duster with 36,000
miles on it.

There were also $200.00 in cash prizes,beautiful engraved plaques for the
winners/runners-up..

Now i have a 4th place trophy,and a 1st place plaque.Not bad for owning a
Quad Cab...

Just thought i needed to post this...

BTW..if i win the Powerball,i'm getting a 2001 Durango for my 15 yr old
daughter,a 2001 Dakota club cab for the wife,and a 2001 Dakota club cab
w/the 5.9 in it...plus find a 69' Charger & build it up to "General Lee"
specs...

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President