Re: Exhaust Tips.. Part 2

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 21:22:06 EDT

Nick,
Here are a few links that have Black, Powder-coated. Unsure if the
application will work for ya...ya might have to call them for diameters
etc....but like ya said...they are hard to find.

http://www.tttuning.com/tips.html

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/corvettes/corc419zr1st.html

http://www.corvettecorner.com/Catalog/84-96 3.094467E+262%20Parts.htm