What's this sound like?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 21:26:13 EDT

My friend pointed out to me today that it sounds like I have an exhaust
leak. I thought everything sounded normal, but living with the truck every
day, things can gradually appear that I probably don't notice getting
louder.

It sounds like it's coming from well behind the cab and on the right side.
Given the history of cats on the DML, I thought maybe it had gone bad but
this morning I had a healthy amount of water dripping out of my tailpipe
this morning while idling and last I checked the cat was under the cab.
Time to crawl under with the engine running and check around the pipes?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com