Guess What! (mindless bullsh*t if you dont want to hear about a 01CC)

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 00:46:49 EDT

My Dad bought a Graphite 01 CC SLT 4x4 4.7l yesterday. It was totally on a
whim....must be nice...anyways, I LOVE THE COLOR!! It is the first shade of
grey that actually goes good with the chrome (SLT) bumper. At least I think
so. (dosent mean much)
It drives even better than my 00 (16k on it) plus I tested out the elec.
shift 4x4 system...and, 4lo to 4hi, in neu.,eng. running, no grinding
whatsoever...lets just see if it keeps up.

Well. (deep subject eh?)
I took out the Mopar drop in liner and rolled a Herculiner in today. Looks
damn good too.
So, If any one locally, Im in Fallston/Bel Air MD, wants a brand new Mopar
bedliner, (this truck was made last month). $100.00 you pick it up. If
your not so local, well then we can still talk..
If anyone locally wants a bedliner rolled into their truck for $250.00 then
come on over!
Paul