RE: Re: RE: High-flow CAT on 3.9L

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 09:30:20 EDT

Forgot to mention....

On the dual setup with the highflow, yes...you will loose some bottom
end performance. I tried this by disconnecting the blower tube and
running my V6 N/A to check this. (Headers, CarSound HighFlow, and
Single-Dual Exit Flowmaster 2.5" exhaust system.) With the blower, no
bottom end loss...without, it's very noticeable from just offidle.
Stick with a 2"-2.25" Dual exit or a single 3" N/A.

- Bernd