OEM Tire Poll

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 18:34:53 EDT

I replaced the factory Goodyears on my '99 CC 4x4 just under 10,000 miles!
They had the same gashes and torn lugs that the tires on your website have.
Mine got to the point that the LF and the RR tires were leaking from the
sidewall gashes. This tire damage might be from the fact that I live in
Alaska, and many of the roads I travel on are gravel/dirt. I also upgraded
to the BFG AT KO's, and haven't had a problem since (41,000 miles now).

Darren Asuncion
Kodiak, AK
'99 Intense Blue CC Sport+, 4x4, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55lsd (8.25"), 4wheel
ABS, 31" BFG All-terrain KO
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html