Re: RE: Re: RE: No more Intense Blue!..Whats the Big Deal??

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 21:26:19 EDT

I have Forest Green & Driftwood.I dont see that as a 2002 color either.
I beg to differ,but my Forest Green Quad Cab gets a lot of lookers..
And the Forest Green/Driftwood paint scheme Rocks!!!

Forest Green really looks great when all shined up too.
Intense Blue is just that..Too Intense!!!

(jeez,i can see the flames coming)

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"Dont ask to borrow it" (my truck,that is)