Re: Toronto DMLers

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 22:53:12 EDT

In article <9ma8e6$frg$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, rgclausen@hotmail.com ("Clausen") wrote:
> Does any one living in Toronto know of shop that sells a cold air intake for
> a GEN III 3.9L? I've been looking and calling around with no luck.

Not specifically. Canadian Tire has a special-order catalog at the parts counter
that seems to list everything ever made, but it's really expensive.

If you want to mail order it, you can usually ask Jon Steiger nicely if you can
have stuff shipped to his house. I don't want to speak for him, but my
experience is that he usually doesn't mind as long as you do the driving to go
get it. Of course, right now you'd probably get roped in to helping him
with his 'Cuda :-).

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white