Re: Lowering Questions ...... need ideas!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 23:51:44 EDT

Have you got any pics of your Dodge that is that low?? I am thinking about
lowering mine some more and would like to know what it might look like and
what kind of stuff you have to deal with.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html