RE: RE: venom computer nitrous

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 23:53:45 EDT

Oh....that sucks. :(

Don't know exactly what you'll run...but pretty @#$! Quick! ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of johnie bebad
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 9:06 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: RE: venom computer nitrous

no it doesnt have aend device.the optimzer sets the retarrd and the fuel

curve.the program is a special application to my modifications..they
even(kb)said that i need to send back the cp when i add on the kb
headers.i
have my headers and the mp pcm as of last friday..i just dont feel like
my
truck being down all the time.i guess i will wait another 2 months so i
can
run a alternate fuel tank with a good size pump..what do you think 9psi
kb
boost and another 100 hp shot of the sqeeze.on my rc r/t what do you
think
what kind of times can i pull in the1/4