318 Rebuild costs

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 00:17:59 EDT

Hey everyone,
    I'm finaly buying a 318 to put in my 95 dak to replace the 3.9L. Before
I pull my old 3.9 I want to rebuild the 318 (5.2) Where can I get a
complete rebuild kit and how much would it cost? I want all the bearings,
gaskets, seals and oil pump. I'll have to take the engine apart to see
what else I need. What have your experiences been with rebuilding a 318?
Is there anything in particular I should watch out for? Is there anything
besides the computer, engine, fi system and radiator I'll need for this
swap?

Thanks for your help.
Geoff

btw it's a 4x2 short bed regular cab