Re: Re: Rattle in driver-side front

From: Chris Dicamillo (chris-dicamillo@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 01:17:13 EDT

Mark,

Thanks for the info. I crawled around under there today shook everything I
could get ahold of and the only thing that felt somewhat loose was the
steering shaft where it enters the rack & pinion unit. Now after reading
your email, it backs-up what I found today as the only thing that could
possibly make the noise under there. I'll give the dealership and call and
get it in.

Chris

01 CC PB SLT+ 4x4 4.7 5spd 3.92
http://www.coloradodesigns.com/truck