Re: DML;damn bill i thought i

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 11:31:53 EDT

damn bill,
you even send your oil off for analysis..and i thought i was anal about my
r/t and my drag bike..are you using synthetic?i use it in mybike.it must
break the bank for an oil change..i guess ill have to rob a bank before i
change my oil..r u using mobil 1 or redline and what weight are you using?we
are only250 miles away.im in new orleans.remember im running the kb on a360